Friday, March 22, 2013

doterra. where it all began.


so many of you know that I use essential oils. like all the time. but many don't know my story. my affair with doTERRA began with my mother. A family friend of ours had used essential oils for some time, but my mom thought they were weird. At one point we were all at this same friend's house for a small party, when a wild headache came along and started wreaking havoc on my mom. She asked our party hose if she had anything for it, which she quickly responded with a smile and a laugh "Yes, I do have something." She pulled out a bottle of peppermint oil and handed it to my mom. So she took it and used it only to prove her wrong. She rubbed a few drops on her forehead, and her headache dissipated immediately.


My mother is a nurse by the way, so of course she's been educated on modern medicine. She became extremely interested though and to make a long story short, signed up for doTERRA soon after, with my family following suit.

I've been using these oils for about 4 years. To be honest, I was never really serious about it because I was in school and never thought I would be doing this as a business. But to add to that honesty, things change, and these oils have definitely changed my life. I love these products and their many uses.

So now that I do this as a business, I will definitely be posting more often. But not just the normal every day stuff. I will be posting about recipes, events, products, and anything else I can think of that has to do with doTERRA. Annnd if you have any questions or comments or tips or anything, don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments: